- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2010-11 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31.8.2011
- 35 years as on 28-02-2011 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).
How to apply:
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site between 08-02-2011 and 28-02-2011. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 08-02-2011 and 28-02-2011. Applications will be received on-line only.
- Application Fee : There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Demand Draft details need to be filled-in at the time of on-line registration. The candidate before filing his application has to take a DD for Rs.100/- (non-refundable) from any of the Nationalized Bank in favour of the Sr. Accounts Officer, ISRO HQ, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore.
- The Applicant should enter the DD Number, date and name of the Bank in the space provided for the same in the web application. After filing the application, on-line, the applicant has to send the DD with his/her Full Name (as entered in web), Post Number and Registration No. written on the reverse of the DD to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore - 560231 by post superscribing on the envelope "ISRO RECRUITMENT-SCI/ENGR-SC(BE/B.TECH)".
For more details visit: