Monday, April 25

3I Infotech Job Openings April 2011 - 3I Infotech Recruitment April 2011 - Jobs in 3I Infotech April 2011

3I Infotech Job Openings April 2011  

3i Infotech is a rapidly growing organization, in terms of both people and customers. To keep up with this rapid pace of growth, 3i Infotech is seeking talented and focused individuals who can contribute significantly and be a part of this growth process. 

3I Infotech looking for self-starters with excellent communication skills, good team orientation & customer orientation. Candidates associated with SEI -CMM Level 4 or 5 organisations will be preferred.

Position Name:
Software Engineer
Business Analyst and many more

Job Location:
Bangalore
Mumbai
Chennai
Pune
Delhi 


For more details and to Apply Online click below link:
Apply Online

No comments:

Post a Comment